Ok so not a great result at weigh in yesterday, but not completely disastrous. I stayed exactly the same. Considering the amount of work I'd put in last week, I wasn't exactly thrilled but when I spoke to my leader she suggested that I eat just a couple of exercise points each day (as did the lovely ladies on the WW message boards!), even if that means just a handful of almonds, an extra egg at brekky or something similar and see how I go next week. She thinks that I could be earning as many as 10 or 12 bonus points each time I go to the gym, which is an awful lot and my body doesn't quite know what's going on. I really enjoyed the exercise and the hard work last week, and I'm happy to keep going with that so I'm in no danger of chucking in the towel! I'd better have something to show for it next week though!!!
Hubby and I are going on a cruise with some friends in just over 3 months and I would really love to get 10kg off by then. I don't expect to be parading around in a bikini, but I would like to look nice in a swimsuit and I have a gorgeous dress in my wardrobe that would be perfect for the more formal occasions on the ship. I bought it a few months ago as it very nearly fit (and was on special and absolutely gorgeous!!!) and I had every intention of it fitting by now, however my lazy self got in the way of that! I know if I can lose just 6 or 7kg by then, it will fit but 10kg would be optimum. I would love to be able to post some pictures here of myself in it so that's what I'm aiming for! I also started taking my measurements again last night, so at least if the scales aren't cooperating, I can have that to look at and see that things are moving.
So it's back to the drawing board this week. I'm oddly enough still feeling really positive as I can at least see the change in the tone and shape of my legs from all the bloody cycling, so I know that things are going in the right direction. In times like these, I like to quote from the classic movie.......Finding Nemo! Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming! Strangely, it seems to keep me going!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hope it works :)
Post a Comment