15 February 2010

This had better pay off!!!

I just came to the realisation that when I go to the gym after work, it will be the 7th time out of the last 8 days that I have been. And the only reason I missed 1 day was because I had a family dinner to go to, otherwise it would have been 8 straight! I don't think I have been this committed with my exercise since the very start of my WW journey. I have done 3 spin classes (with another to come tonight), 2 pump classes, a weights session, and a heap of cardio on the machines. Since I go straight after work and get to the gym about 5, and my classes don't start until 6 or 6:15, I get in a good 45 minutes of cardio beforehand as well, so by the time I leave, my heart rate monitor tells me I've burned in the vicinity of 1000 calories. Seriously, this hard work had better pay off when I weigh in on Wednesday!!!

I had a bit of a delusional moment on Saturday night. Hubby and I went to see Valentines Day (not because we celebrate it, we had cheap tickets!) and I decided that I'd like to end up with a body like Jessica Biel's.........what the hell was I thinking?!?! And the crazy thing is, that my lovely, equally deluded (but very supportive husband!) thinks that I could actually achieve it! So that's my goal now. Maybe not to end up looking exactly like her, but to try my hardest to get as close as I humanly possibly can. She's one of few actresses these days, who while she is very slim, is still very athletic and quite muscular, and no matter what I do, I will always have a muscular build so I may as well aim high huh??? Good thing I plan on spending the next 10 days straight at the gym I would say!

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Why not??

You can aim for a fabulous body!