04 March 2009

Quick update!

Ok, I know I've been a slack arse with keeping this thing up to date lately, but I've just been so busy both at work and home that I seriously haven't had the time!

So just a very quick update to report that I FINALLY had a decent loss! I lost 0.7kg this week which is the biggest loss I've had for months. I am now at the lightest I have been since my WW journey started (even if it is only by 200g!) and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel again. I now have under 10kg to go to get to my goal...I can't believe it. Under 10kg!!!

So here's to....well, here's to me actually! For sticking with this even when things were sucking big time. I kept going and I feel like I'm starting to reap the rewards again.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Congrats on your loss, you're so close to goal! I've been reading your blog and you've done so well.