23 February 2009

Struggling...

Well it seems I haven't quite managed to see off this bloody plateau!! I gained 500g last week, for absolutely no reason at all. My body just can't quite seem to get back into the habit of losing weight, not either maintaining or putting it on.

I am really struggling emotionally with this at the moment. I have not, and will not give up, but it just seems that all I'm doing is going through the motions with no real results. I guess all I can do is keep going and hope in time it just simply happens for me again. I have no choice I suppose!!

This week I have been less than angelic - I think it was a bit of a rebellion against what's been happening. I haven't been too bad, but I did go to the races on Saturday and drank and ate pretty much anything I wanted! I did feel a bit guilty on Sunday, but I think it was a good thing as I woke up today determine to refocus and seriously get my shit together. Yes, I know I haven't been falling off the wagon often or anything like that, but I've decided that I'm not going to mope, I'm not going to find excuses not to go to the gym (even though I generally still go, I do whinge about it at times!), I'm going to get serious. I have just over 10kg to go and I want them bloody well gone!!!

Sorry for the rant, just feeling a bit out of control at the moment and that's one thing I really hate. I am a bit of a control freak, and the slightest sign that things aren't going how I want them tends to freak me out a bit. But no more!!! I'm getting my act together, and getting the job done!

No comments: