Just thought I'd post up some pics of my department's fancy dress christmas party from Friday night. It was a Hollywood theme so everyone had to come as a movie character. I, obviously, went as Dorothy!
I was trying to show someone a yoga pose and they just weren't understanding...so I decided to demonstrate, honestly!
Me skipping up the yellow brick road...well, red carpet, to collect my award.
I've just found your blog recently, and you are doing so well. I think we must have sort of similar stats. Good on you for managing the parties well this month...what an amazing loss this week.
Can't believe you made those shoes yourself! You should make and sell them ill be first in line for some. I think its time for a christmas and new year update!!!
I am 31 years old, married to a wonderful guy called Andrew for nearly 11 years and we have a beautiful little boy called Lucas. I have been on this weight loss journey for over 4 years now, and I am determined to get to the end of the road once and for all with the help of Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation! This is my place to vent, celebrate, commiserate, but most of all, it's a place where I can simply be me.
5 comments:
I've just found your blog recently, and you are doing so well. I think we must have sort of similar stats. Good on you for managing the parties well this month...what an amazing loss this week.
You are looking so skinny
Keep up the great work
Awww, you look amazing! That is a really cute costume too, I'm going to steal it for any future fancy dress parties I go to!
x Jess
Hi Emma
Love your outfit its awesome especially the shoes where did you get them from???
Hope all is well in Emma land
Can't believe you made those shoes yourself! You should make and sell them ill be first in line for some.
I think its time for a christmas and new year update!!!
Post a Comment