Not much has really happened since I last posted which is a bit tragic! I survived the 4 family lunches/dinners that we had to attend (just!), and have since had the best new years ever on a harbour cruise out on Sydney harbour right underneath the fireworks.
My food intake has probably been far from ideal (especially the last couple of days, I seem to have had an insatiable appetite), but according to the scales at home I've managed to balance that out with exercise and as of this morning, I actually weigh less than I did before christmas. Whether that remains the same at my official weigh in on Wednesday, who knows, but at least I gave it my best shot right?!
So here are a couple of pics from new years. I wore an entirely new outfit including the most gorgeous pair of shoes (which were surprisinly comfortable and I didn't end up walking from the wharf to the train station in bare feet, so that's gotta be good right?!). I am slowly becoming more comfortable in my own skin - I don't feel ridiculous when I wear a dress now so that's definitely a start. I also don't always feel the need to wear a jacket or cardi to cover my arms so I'm really pleased about that as well.


.jpg)
I'll add a couple more later on, including a full length one which I managed to remember to take somehow and a few from chrissy (I also wore a dress christmas day much to the shock of my family!). I hadn't seen some of my hubby's family since last christmas so they were a bit shocked by what I look like now (in a good way I hope!) so it was quite nice to not only shock them with that, but I figured I'd wear a dress and really surprise them!
So I hope everyone had a great christmas and here's to a happy new year!

1 comment:
YAY!!!
You look gorgeous in your dress and your arms look really good you defintely dont need a cardi or jacket.
Ive just started wearing dresses i actually wore one on xmas day too. My inlaws have never seen me in one and Ive had them for 9 years hahhaha so they where shocked.
Good luck with Wednesdays weigh in
Post a Comment