It is a thought I have often pondered...it is a beautiful sunny day here in Sydney and I'm stuck inside at work going crazy! Clearly I'm not actually doing much work otherwise I wouldn't be here blogging away, but it's driving me nuts that I can't be outside in the sun.
After having a lull in energy levels earlier today, for some reason I have just become really hyper and really keen on the idea of doing some kind of physical activity outside. So very unlike me!!! Since I've lost weight, I keep having these crazy ideas of wanting to go for a walk, or a swim, or a bike ride....what has become of me lol?!?! I am feeling really impatient to get the next 3kgs off which takes me to my next big milestone, I am feeling really energised and ready to put in a massive exercise session....and here I am stuck inside at work! I remember reading somewhere a few years back that in France they have 4 day working weeks and 3 day weekends - I don't care how arrogant people think the French are, they have the damn right idea with that one!!
I am off to my 3rd pump class tonight. I wouldn't have thought I'd be able to do one just 2 days after the last one, not considering how I felt 2 days after my first pump class, but obviously my muscles are adapting and I am ready and rearing to go! I need to get rid of some of this energy otherwise my husband just may want to kill me when we get home! I am a really bad fidget at the best of times which drives him mad (to the point that when we go to Europe next year he's told me I have to knock myself out so I don't fidget for 24 hours!!) so I'd better go hard or go home when I get to the gym.
Weigh in tomorrow - I had a sneaky look at the scales this morning and they are showing a 200g gain from last week. Considering they were showing a 1.3kg gain earlier in the week, I'm ok with that. I'm quite prepared to gain this week - last week I barely ate a thing whereas this week I'm pretty much back to normal with my meals so it's probably inevitable. I'll be doing my best to expend a few calories tonight though in an effort to minimise the damage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment