10 September 2008

Phew

I know I've been telling people that I would have been happy to just stay the same this week given I had a big loss last week after being sick, but truth be told, I think I would have been disappointed. But disappointed I am not as I had a loss of 0.4kg! It seems I have finally broken the pattern of losing for a few weeks and then having a small gain (touch wood!) as I haven't had a gain in about 9 or 10 weeks now. The 30kg mark is agonisingly close - I'm going to do everything I can to get there next week. It's going to take a mammoth effort as I'll need to lose
1.4kg to get it, but I'll give it my best shot.

Did a pump class again last night - even upped the weights I was using - and I'm still not sore! I really really enjoy it, there are no difficult moves, good music...I could get used to it! I want to try and attend twice each week, Tuesday nights and Sundays most weeks and Tuesday nights and Friday mornings when I have a Friday RDO. Hopefully it'll help me tone up heaps and get my metabolism going faster. I'm going to give it a couple of weeks of doing 2 pump classes and then I might give the cycle class a try and build that into my routine if I like it. I'm way too uncoordinated for most of the other standard gym classes so I figure ones where I don't have to jump/dance around are probably the safest bets for me!

Will be going into Darling Harbour on Saturday. Apparently they are having fireworks each night until Saturday night and I LOOOOOVE fireworks, so that will be my leisure activity for the weekend - wandering around the city. My hubby walks at a good pace, so it won't be too leisurely!

So here's to another good week, hope you all have the same!!

1 comment:

Tegan said...

Good luck with making your 30kg this week
And enjoy the fireworks!!