

Sunday into the city to watch hubby do his 9km Bridge Run. Started off ok as I had to park miles away near Oxford St and pretty much ran from there to Circular Quay so I wouldn't miss him finishing! Met up with some friends after that and wandered around the markets. All was fine until we sat down for lunch. I ordered a steak sandwich thinking I'd just eat that and leave the chips. Good plan. Until the waiter stuffed up our order and thought I'd ordered just a bowl of chips. He left them there while they made a steak sandwich for me and as it was midday by that point and I hadn't eaten as we had left home at 6am, I did have a few. Not too many, but more than I should have probably had! That should have been enough. But then I got 2 krispy kreme donuts on the way back to the car that afternoon.....woopsy!!! Monday and Tuesday I was pretty sick so my exercise regime pretty much fell by the wayside. So all in all, I'm pretty happy to have lost 600g!
On Sunday I decided that I'd had enough of just sitting back and watching my hubby do these fun runs, so next year I'll be joining him...god help me! So on Tuesday I downloaded the c25K podcasts and will be starting that this afternoon. I can run at the moment for about 15 minutes, but I need something structured and someone telling me when I can stop to keep me going. It says I should be running 5km in 9 weeks so fingers crossed. I figure since I haven't been doing any running lately, that should help me get rid of the 700g I need by next week. Here's hoping at least!
On Sunday I decided that I'd had enough of just sitting back and watching my hubby do these fun runs, so next year I'll be joining him...god help me! So on Tuesday I downloaded the c25K podcasts and will be starting that this afternoon. I can run at the moment for about 15 minutes, but I need something structured and someone telling me when I can stop to keep me going. It says I should be running 5km in 9 weeks so fingers crossed. I figure since I haven't been doing any running lately, that should help me get rid of the 700g I need by next week. Here's hoping at least!
Hubby and I are going down to Bowral on Sunday for the tulip festival. Should be a good day and plenty of walking around so that should help get things moving as well. I soooo don't have a green thumb, I kill most things I ever attempt to look after in the garden, but I absolutely love looking at gardens and especially tulips.
So all in all, I'm looking forward to a really positive week, a week where nothing I don't need will pass my lips! Bring on the 30kg mark, seriously I'm soooo over chasing it!!!
So all in all, I'm looking forward to a really positive week, a week where nothing I don't need will pass my lips! Bring on the 30kg mark, seriously I'm soooo over chasing it!!!

2 comments:
You look hot in your pictures!!!
Good luck with your 700gm this week
and good luck with the c25K I got up to week 5 then my ipod died so I started doing my own thing. I think when I get back from Bali Ill start again now that Ive got a new ipod
hmm I swear I left a comment on this post but it mustn't have saved. anyway it was something along the lines of...you're looking great, 30kgs wil be surpassed in no time and you can really tell the difference in your face. Catch ya
Post a Comment