I have weigh in tomorrow and to say I'm not looking forward to it would be a gross understatement. But at least I can say it's not because of anything I've eaten this week. I am currently laying in bed with about 5 layers of blankets over me, pj's on with a ridiculously thick jumper over the top and still strugging to keep warm. My throat feels like someone is running their fingernails up and down it scratching the living daylights out of it, and my lungs feel like they're about to jump out of my throat each time I cough, which incidentally is happening just about every time I breathe out. So to say I'm feeling crap would be yet another gross understatement!!! I had only just gotten over a stomach bug that I had last week and now I get hit with this - not happy at all.
Obviously my gym routine has pretty much disappeared this week. I felt ok on Sunday after the tummy bug so I went to the gym for a pretty good session, but later that night I could feel the aching joints and the sore throat coming on and I've felt crap ever since. So that's it for the gym this week - one measly session. Now I know there isn't much I can do about it, but as this week was the first week I had tried the Core plan with WW, I was really interested to see what the results would be but I guess I'll just have to wait another week to find out. Not the end of the world I guess, but I still would have liked to have known. I have been spot on with my eating (well, other than the times when anything I ate or drank simply ended up revisiting me if you know what I mean!!) so you never know, the result tomorrow might not be too bad, but I know my body needs the exercise to really lose anything, so whilst I remain hopeful, I'm also being realistic.
As far as the Core plan has been going, I think I have found the best plan for me as I feel it's something I can happily do forever. I can't see myself counting points each and every day for every single thing that goes into my mouth for the rest of my life, but I can see myself just eating simple, healthy food with the 21 point allowance a week for the odd treat or ingredient I can't do without in cooking etc. It is a LOT easier, and I'm not getting to the end of the day wondering what I can have with the remaining 2 points I have even though I'm not hungry. With Core, I'm not hungry, I don't eat, it's that simple. It's pretty much the way I've been eating all throughout my weight loss journey anyway so it doesn't feel to foreign to me.
Well, I'm off to hop in yet another hot shower to hopefully try and warm myself up and see if that improves me any! Fingers crossed for tomorrow!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment