06 August 2008

Pleasantly surprised

Have just come back from my meeting and am very pleased to have recorded a loss of 0.6kg. Considering I did next to no exercise this week, I can't be unhappy. Having said that of course, another 300g would have been nice, would have brought up the 25kg!!! But I guess I'll just have to save that for next week. Am still feeling a bit crap so will probably have to give the gym a miss again tonight, but I think I should be ready to get back to it tomorrow.

Am going to try and get out on the weekend and hire a couple of bikes. Should be interesting. I always enjoy it, but the constant bitching and moaning from hubby about how sore his butt is always makes for a funny day (gee I'm nasty!!). It's funny how now that I'm fitter and healthier that I plan to do things for the day that are exercise, but I don't actually consider them as that anymore. Gotta say, I really enjoy that aspect of this whole weight loss caper!

No comments: