I am now officially past the halfway mark. And I managed to bring it up in style. I lost 1.7kg this week. I knew I had been really good with my exercise and as I only had a tiny loss last week I knew my body would probably be kind to me this week, but I wasn't expecting that much. Can't say I'm upset though of course!! I have been incorporating a fair bit of rowing into my workouts and a lot more running, so I guess that has paid off.
Apart from such a good result, I'm not feeling great today. I had the worst nights sleep ever last night and am seriously struggling to get through the day. I want chocolate, I want sugar, I want chips, I want a glass of wine. BUT I haven't succombed so that can only be a good thing. Well I would certainly hope I haven't succombed to the glass of wine seeing as I'm sitting at my desk at work (I do normally work hard, honestly!). I'm basically just sitting here wishing away the next 28 minutes (I finish at 4:47 - that's right, 4:47. Not 4:45 or 4:50!) until I can get out of here and get down to the gym. As much as I don't want to go, I know I'll feel better when I do and that's something I wouldn't have done a few months ago so I've certainly come a long way.
Here's to another good week and reaching that 25kg loss next week. It will be a struggle, but I'm prepared to give it a damn good shake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment