Whoa, livin' on a prayer!! Ok, got a little carried away there, but I'm just about halfway there. I'm a mere 700g off being halfway through my weight loss journey and let me tell you, it feels fantastic!!! I never dreamed I would make it to halfway this quickly, and I'm pretty damn happy about it.
After missing my meeting last week, I was hoping for a pretty big number seeing as it would be my loss over 2 weeks. Well, I got it. I have lost 2.1kg in the last 2 weeks. Didn't think I would see quite that big a number, I thought maybe a kilo, kilo and a half over 2 weeks, so I'll definitely take it! I seem to be really cruising along at this weight loss thing at the moment. It truly doesn't seem that difficult for me right now, so I think I need to take advantage of that while I can. Get in all the gym workouts I can, eat nothing that I know I shouldn't, stay in complete and total control of my life. I'm completely prepared for things to stagnate eventually, but hopefully I'll be ready for that if it happens.
Gorgeous hubby is taking me away this weekend for reaching my 20kg loss. He really is a sweetheart! We are staying by the beach in a gorgeous hotel, dinner has been booked (seafood restaurant with a seafood platter on the menu that includes NO deep fried stuff and no chips!! How good is that?!?!), so I'm really looking forward to just chilling out and realising how far I really have come. I can't believe I'm the same person that I was 5 months ago, I look at photos and don't even recognise myself. And it's not even just the fact that I'm skinnier. I look really happy. I guess I didn't realise it, but I suppose I haven't been happy for a long time and most of it was stemming from not liking what I saw in the mirror. Well, the times they are a changin' and I'm determined that the next half of my weight loss journey is going to be just as successful and I'll be at goal in no time!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment