I missed my meeting this week for the first time in 22 weeks! It wasn't because I didn't want to go, or thought I had gained weight or anything like that. I had my RDO on Wednesday which normally doesn't stop me from going, I normally get up early and take my hubby to work so I can take the car and go to my meeting (I go to a different meeting though, not my at work meeting as I just can't face going to work on my day off!!). But seeing as hubby took me to see Phantom of the Opera on Tuesday night and we didn't get home until 1am, I just couldn't get myself out of bed at 6am to do that! I weighed myself on my Wii and it told me I'd lost 100g, so I'm ok with that, but in reality what my body did last week is unknown, so I'll just have to wait and see next week.
Last week was pretty difficult for me which is why I'm ok with 'only' losing 100g. We had some horrible things go on last week, and I can most definitely say I'm not an emotional eater. I can hear some of you probably reading this and thinking 'BITCH!!' lol, but it's not always a good thing, honestly!!! I basically have to be force fed when I'm stressed or upset, so I know I didn't get all the nutrition I needed last week. I didn't eat anything 'bad' though, so I'm pretty happy with that. It would have been easy to grab takeaway, but I continued to make home cooked dinners so I'm happy with that as well. I was also just utterly exhausted, mentally and physically, so only made it to the gym twice. I did get up a couple of mornings to use my Wii, and I also went for a couple of good walks during my lunch break, but my activity levels were nowhere near where I'm used to them being now.
But I've moved on from last week, put the past behind me, and I'm back into the swing of things! I went for a big walk on Wednesday, went to the gym last night, am going again tonight (I normally don't go on Friday night's but I've decided I need to this week), and will be hitting the gym again on the weekend. I'm eating properly again, and feel so much better than I did last week. Now I just hope that next week the scales will reflect that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment