Well, WI day really, but it feels like D-Day. I am so close to my 20kg loss that I can taste it (which might not be a good thing since I am trying to lose weight after all!). Just 200g. That's all I need. Surely I can pull that off? Well, if I hadn't gone out last Friday night I would have been pretty confident, but since I did go out and basically threw caution to the wind and had god knows how many drinks, I'm not feeling too confident at all. I have eaten well all week and exercised a fair bit, but given what I did on Friday night, and the fact that when I have such a big loss one week, I tend to either stay the same or gain the week after (and last week I lost 2.4kgs) I really don't know if I'll get there today. Guess I just have to wait and see - T minus 1 hour and 27 minutes!
Well at the request of Jetsetter Jess who left a comment for me last week, here is a recent photo (thanks for the comment Jess - you are doing awesome as well!). This is actually from Friday night from my work's social club trivia night - I was scanning through the photos as thumbnails and I actually didn't realise this was me. My face is soooo different! Be warned, I do look a little goofy (may have something to do with the vodka in my hand!) and it is a shocking photo, but it's the most recent I have. There are a few others from that night, but I don't think they should be displayed anywhere in public lol! I will always have chubby cheeks (apparently high cheekbones are a blessing, but for me they just leave me with chubby cheeks!), but my chins are gone so that has to be a good thing!

It's been a long time since I wasn't dreading seeing photos of myself, but I actually don't anymore. I don't think I'll ever become a camera whore, but it's good to know that you don't have to worry about that photo someone might have captured without you knowing meaning you didn't get a chance to position yourself in the best possible way so you looked....well, less fat! Not skinny, just less fat. I didn't know this picture was being taken, yet it looks better than others from a few months ago that I knew were being taken, so I've got to be happy about that!

1 comment:
Emma
I think you look terrific
Post a Comment