26 June 2008

100 bloody grams

That's what I gained this week. All I needed was 200g to make my 20kg loss, but no, I have to gain 100 bloody grams! I knew it was coming. I had a reasonably big night on Friday, and I lost 2.4kg last week. Pretty much every time I've had a big loss one week, I'll stay around the same the following week. So next week it is! Or at least, it better be!

In the past I hate to admit but I probably would have been down on myself for having even such a tiny gain. But this week, I managed to take it all in my stride and just focus on getting to that goal of 20kg next week and literally doing every single damn thing I can think of to ensure it! My hubby has decided on a gym schedule for me, he's going to be setting the alarm for some ungodly hour like 5:30 each and every week day morning to get me up and moving on my wii fit, and he's helping me plan healthy meals and come up with some new snack ideas for the week. If I don't reach that milestone next week, I honestly won't have a clue what's going on! Thankfully all our social functions have pretty much come and gone, so the next few weekends should be reasonably alcohol free (nothing wrong with a glass of wine here and there....so long as it's not the whole bottle!) and since we don't have plans I'll be able to get some great workouts at the gym done on the weekends as well. I can already feel the next 5kg melting off me!

No comments: