Have been a bit slack and haven't updated from last week's weigh in yet. Well obviously, it was a good one - I lost 1.1kgs. So that certainly makes up for the week before where I gained 600g. May has been a bit difficult for me for some reason. Not for my exercise or diet, I've been well on top of that, but for my body. I've still managed to lose 2.2kgs since the end of April, but for my body, that's actually a bit slow. The first week of May I had a great loss. Then I had my gain of 600g, and then another good loss. I just feel like I'm hovering around 15kgs lost and can't seem to shake it. My ticker shows that I have 30.4kgs left to lose. What I wouldn't give this week for a 500g loss, just to see the number 2 at the start of that number! Here's hoping come Wednesday I can pull it out of the bag.
Had a pretty good weekend. Family bbq on Saturday which was good fun. Had already been to the gym and for a walk when we got there, but we also played on the wii so we could show my dad and step mum what it was like as they are thinking about getting one. Drank WAY less than I usually do, and it was low alcohol wine so I'm pretty comfortable with what I did. Dinner was grilled chicken kebabs and roast veg salad, so again I'm happy with that.
Went shopping on Saturday morning for some new trousers for work. I managed to get a size 18 from the 'normal' section in Target, not an 18 from the plus size section so I was VERY happy about that! They look really good too, not baggy around the legs and bum like my old pairs which made me look even fatter. Also got some new undies in a size 14 (bit too much info perhaps?!)! I really don't understand how sizing works - how can 2 things that go basically in the same area be so different in sizing?! Either way, I'm happy! I can't wait to keep seeing the sizes on my clothing go down, although given how much I love shopping, it could be a very costly exercise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment