Had a wonderful weekend away in the Blue Mountains with hubby. Apart from the damn cold that is. It got to 7 degrees on Sunday. That was it. 7 lousy degrees. I was so rugged up I could barely walk and looked like the Michelin Man, but hey, at least I was somewhat warm!
Didn't overindulge too much...had a wonderful hot chocolate made purely of melted chocolate and milk, and a few glasses of wine, but I figure with the amount of walking we did I should be able to make up for it! Went to the gym before we left on Friday morning, and did a bushwalk that day so I got up to 22,000+ steps that day, and did nearly 20,000 both Saturday and Sunday with a few more bushwalks.
Hubby took this photo of me near Leura Cascades. Apart from the slight (ok, maybe a bit more than slight lol!) roll of fat on my tummy, this is probably one of the best photos I've taken in a while. I can finally really see that I've lost weight. I have known all along that I have, but because I couldn't see it, I thought maybe it was all a dream. Stupid I know! Who would have known I actually have a collar bone!!!
Also bought the Nintendo Wii and the wiifit game on the weekend and have been having a blast playing that. I did the boxing last night - I think I scared my hubby with how aggressive I was!! He also wasn't impressed that I was waaaay better than him on the baseball game but he'll just have to get over it! Have done the yoga which was great, could definitely feel it working that's for sure. After playing the boxing and tennis, I was actually pretty puffed and had worked up a nice sweat, so I think it'll be a really useful tool for me in my weight loss. And now when I have my RDO's, I don't have to get up early to take hubby to work so I can have the car to get to the gym - now I can just stay home and exercise so I'll actually get days off now!
Have weigh in tomorrow. Should be ok as my exercise has been off the charts, but whatever happens, happens.


No comments:
Post a Comment