Another week, another loss. Another HUGE loss! 1.9kgs to be exact. I have no idea how I managed to pull that one out of the hat! The only thing that was really different about this week was that I got up early most mornings to do yoga on the wii and we played a bit of the wii sport game - the boxing especially which definitely gets the heart rate up - so I'm thinking that just that bit of extra movement has made the difference.
I set myself a goal when I got to 15kgs lost that I would try and lose 20kgs by my hubby's birthday. Well, that's next Saturday so I've got 2.4kgs to lose in between now and then....I don't like my chances! But I'm going to do everything I can to get as close as I can. I didn't think I'd have lost this much weight in this amount of time, so even if I don't get to the 20kg mark by next week, I'm still very happy with what I've achieved so far. I've never lost this much weight before, and I've never stuck to WW for this long before, so all in all I'm feeling very proud of myself right now. Hubby has promised me a day and night out in the city, including staying at a swank hotel and some kind of surprise when I reach the 20kg mark, so you can understand why I'm in a bit of a hurry lol!
Today we have mufti at work and I wore some new clothes I bought the other day (including a bright aqua top which once upon a time I would have steered well clear of!) with a great pair of jeans that I fit back into and a great pair of black suede boots that I bought the other day as well. I'm wearing different earrings, I even straightened my hair this morning (something I'm rarely up early enough to do through the week!) and you know what? I can honestly say that I know I look nice. Today is the first time in a long time, probably many years that I feel confident and feel good about myself. It's been a long time since I could say that about myself, if I ever could and as sad as it makes me that I've felt that way, I'm so happy that I'm finally starting to turn that around. I still have a ways to go, but today nothing could hold me back from thinking that I KNOW I will get there. I obviously know what to do, I just have to keep doing it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Emma :)
I came across your blog from the ww boards and the weareslimming blog page (which i think is a great idea, can't get enuff of blog reading..lol)
Just wanted to say well done on your achievements and being able to stick with it. This is my second time at ww and i feel very good about myself now and am motivated to stick with it this time. I have started my own blog to keep track of my progress (take a look if you like) which i think has helped me along the way.
Well good luck with your weight loss journey :)
Cheers
Rissa xx
Post a Comment