Just had weigh in - gained 100g. A hundred bloody grams!!! I know I'm being completely irrational and ridiculous, but that just pisses me off! I would have been content to stay exactly the same this week given last week's huge loss, but I was not expecting, nor was I prepared for, a gain, no matter how small it was.
My leader though it was fantastic as she had expected me to possibly gain and because I have lost on average 1.3kgs a week (she added it up and announced it to everyone leaving me suitably embarassed to be upset over such a small gain!). When she saw I was a bit upset and I told her I would have been happy to stay the same at worst, she actually sent me to the bathroom to see if that would make any difference, but alas I was exactly the same when I came back which sucks! I told her that I had been almost angelic this week whereas in the previous 2 weeks I had eaten blue cheese, krispy kreme donuts, drunk wine and still had great losses....so I was going to do that again in the coming week to see if I lost again next week lol! I was of course joking, but it does make you wonder what on earth goes on in your body when things like that happen.
Anyway, nothing I can do about it now. Just have to get over it and get on with it. I warned my leader to be prepared for a good loss next week as there was no way I wanted another week like this one. Maybe I'm being a little hysterical about it all, but if such a tiny loss gets my butt and head into a completely different gear, then it can't be all bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I know that you've been told that 100g gain isn't the end of the world, but from past experiences with WW, I know that it can feel horrible.
Good for you for letting it motivate you for a good loss next week instead of letting it send you into a downward spiral. That's gotta be one positive out of this little hiccup.
Good luck with next week.
Ok girlfriend, 100g's whatever! I gained 4 times that. I think it is a good motivator for next week, lets see what we can do..lets go girl keep it up!
100g's is half a cup of water - you can conquer it and more this week! Good on you for using it as motivation, I'm confident you'll lose it and way way more next week with your new healthy lifestyle!
Post a Comment