10 April 2008

New day, new attitude!

Right, well I'm over my little hissy fit from yesterday and back on the road to weight loss. I didn't go off the rails, didn't fall off the wagon or any other stupid cliche you want to throw at it. Did I feel sorry for myself? Sure I did. But I'm happy about how I handled it. I went to the gym and worked out harder than I have in this entire 2 months. I've decided to really help myself handle it, I'm going to be extra super diligent with my tracking and write everything down (I usually do through the week, but weekends I forget - though I always count in my head), exercise like a demon and just generally do everything I can to ensure that I see a loss next week. I told my leader it would be at least 200g - taking off the 100g gain and at least some kind of a loss. Anything more than that and I will be stoked so I definitely think that should be attainable! Thank you to those who posted comments - it's good to know I'm not crazy!

Also bought a pedometer at my meeting yesterday - that thing does everything but tell you the cycle of the moon I think! It was a little hard to work out at first, but now I've set it up it's pretty easy. I will not rest each day until I've at least reached my 10,000 steps! Even if that means marching up and down on the spot in my lounge room at night and looking like a goose, I'll do it! Have so far done about 4,000 steps so might need to make some more trips around the office and up and down some stairs for a while. Hey - whatever it takes right!

No comments: