03 April 2008

And the winner is....drum roll please!

ME!!!! Well, as you can see from the previous entry, I had weigh in yesterday. After being SO convinced I was going to gain weight, due to a number of factors, I am happy to report a loss. And not just any loss. A 2.7kg loss!!! That's right, in 1 week! I still have no idea how I did it. The week before I lost 1.4kgs after drinking wine and eating blue cheese all weekend, and this week I lost 2.7kgs after a reasonably big night on Friday with both food and drinks, and then I wasn't at my angelic best on Saturday either. Something tells me my body finally gets it! It is realising that I'm going to be good to it the majority of the time and in turn it's going to look after me when I get on the scales at the end of the week, even if I am a little off track for a day or one evening. WW really is for real life. I have certainly not felt deprived of anything in the last couple of weeks, yet I'm still recording fantastic losses. Life doesn't get any better!

My leader was actually a little worried that I wasn't eating as much as I should be, but when I went through my tracking journal with her she could see that wasn't the case and thinks I may just be "one of those hateable people that loses weight quickly!" She even made me step off and back on the scales to make sure it was right, and it certainly was, it came straight back to the exact same number. I didn't think I would ever be the sort of person who lost weight quickly - my hubby always loses twice as quick as I do, but I'm actually in front of him this time which I can't believe. I would love to go through this WW journey without having too many gains and I'm on the right track at the moment, so here's hoping I can stay on it!

Hubby is taking me out for a points friendly dinner tomorrow - we've been through a bit of stress lately with some family issues, and as he wants to show me how proud he is of me and make me realise just how well I've been going, he's taking me out for a nice night, followed by a stroll after dinner. Don't know where we're going yet, but I'm looking forward to it. Gees I bagged myself a good bloke, don't know how I managed that - must have been good to people in a past life LOL!

1 comment:

Jogirl said...

That is awesome..well done you.
You have lost over 10 big ones..well done! keep it up.