13 January 2009

So close...

Yet so far. I seem to be stuck 10kg from goal. For about a month, if not more, I've hovered around the same weight and it's slowly getting me down.

We were introduced to the new plan at my meeting last Wednesday. I am keen to give Fast Start a go to see if that shakes things up a bit, but as it's my birthday on Thursday and I have 3 separate family/friend things to do, I figured last or this week wouldn't be the best time to try it! So as soon as the weekend is over, I'm going to give it a go. I'm really interested to see if it makes a difference, because I have a feeling that once I get past this plateau, it won't necessarily be smooth sailing, but I can't see anything slowing me down from there.

On a brighter note, hubby and I had a bit (understatement!!) of a shopping spree on Sunday. We lay buyed heaps of stuff and also bought some stuff home - all up will end up spending about a grand!!! I bought some really nice things, in sizes that I am very happy with from shops I would never have been able to shop in before WW. It was so much fun taking things into the dressing room knowing they'd either fit, or possibly even be too big, and then coming out and showing my hubby. I have NEVER shopped like that and never thought I would, but my god it was fun! I just can't wait to pick up all my laybuys now! I made sure I bought home a really cute top I'm going to wear for birthday drinks on Saturday though - I'll try and post some pics if I remember!

No comments: