This Sunday I leave for my health spa. I'm seriously shitting myself!!! I'm nervous about going by myself and being around complete strangers for a week, I'm worried that I'm not fit enough, I'm worried that I'll be lonely, I'm just basically feeling really nervous about it all! But at the same time, I can't wait to go and am really looking forward to it. The last couple of weeks things have come to a bit of a standstill for me, so I'm hoping next week will really kick things along and make these next 15kg hurry the hell up! My skin has also started to break out in a rash from the stress I'm dealing with at work at the moment which is not something that happens often, so a week of pampering certainly won't go astray!
Had a great night on Saturday - I know I said I'd try and get a full length photo, but my camera up and died so these are the best I've got. It's not really full length because I'm bending over as I'm so much taller than everyone, but I think it shows how much weight I've lost. I'll put a couple up from the night.
Me with the birthday boy's sister

As I said, I know they're not great, but with a dead camera I didn't really want to ask someone to take a full length of me!!! It was really weird not seeing most of these people for quite a few months. I know I'll obviously have to get used to people telling me I look good, that I've lost weight etc, but it's still not something I'm comfortable with. It's especially weird when you still can't REALLY see it yourself. I know I've lost a lot of weight, but most of the time I still feel like I'm the same size I was 8 months ago. I think that's a battle I'm going to have to fight for a long time, even when I get to goal.


1 comment:
You look fabulous!!!! Love ur top. Have a great time at the health resort I'm sure u will have a great time and make some friends.
Post a Comment