29 October 2008

Back to the milestone

Just a quick post this afternoon, but I just wanted to report that I lost the 0.5kg that I put on last week and am now back under the milestone that I reached a couple of weeks ago. Sooooooo happy!!!

Thanks for the message Tegan, I know the photo doesn't really show it but it is a really nice top - never thought I'd wear a halterneck but I surprisingly didn't even feel self conscious in it! Anyone reading this should pop over to Tegan's blog as well, she is looking and doing fantastically!!!

Well that's all from me now - have to head to the shops to get some stuff for a Halloween party my work is having on Friday night. Got my costume sorted, I'm going as a bat, but we just have to get a couple more finishing touches for the room. The next few days are going to be so busy for me, but I just have to remember that I'm off for a week of taking care of myself on Sunday!

3 comments:

Belle said...

Congrats on the loss :)

Tegan said...

Yay on the 500g loss!!!! Hope you had a great time at your halloween party and the retreat.

Tegan said...

Come on update I want to hear all about your retreat!!