I'm sure some of you are sick to death of reading about how close I am to having lost 30kg! Well, you won't have to hear that tale anymore because today I can officially say I have lost more than 30kg! 30.3kg to be precise!
That's right, even after a not so angelic weekend, I still lost 0.6kg this week. Even though we were away, I was determined not to let my exercise fall by the wayside as it generally does when we go down the coast to visit the in laws. But given how close I was to that 30kg mark, I wasn't going to let that happen this weekend. We went to the gym on Saturday for an hour and I started my week 2 c25K program, and on Sunday we went for an hour long fast walk along a couple of beaches and after that I went for a 1km swim. I figured that would be enough to offset the beers I was going to inevitably have while watching the footy, and it seems as though I was right. And thank god for that! Now I have just over 15kg to go - I don't think I'm going to get there by my birthday like I'd initially hoped (mid January) but I'm going to go close I would hope.
Also bought some new clothes on Friday while I was wandering around Parramatta westfield waiting for my car to be serviced. Another size 14 top and I also had to buy quite a few new bras. I really only had 2 that still fit me properly. This losing weight business really is getting expensive for me, but I love it!! I'm going on a shopping tour on Saturday so I'll be sure to add even more to my credit card, but hey, I need clothes right?! A girl can't be expected to walk around in things that don't fit her anymore can she?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Emma
Congrats on the 30kg loss and on the size 12!!!!!!!!!!!
And I agree no girl should walk around in clothes that dont fit even if it means the credit card comes out hehehehe
Post a Comment