Weigh in today and happy to report another loss - down 1.7kgs this week (exactly the same amount as last week strangely!) taking my total to 15.6kgs lost. To say I'm feeling good is an understatement. I've NEVER lost this much before, and I'm more determined than ever to keep going.
I've been sick for a few days meaning I couldn't get to the gym this week as often as I've become accustomed to, so wasn't really expecting too much from the scales. When I saw the number I was absolutely ecstatic with myself. I lost the exact same amount of weight this week as I did last week. I'm not sure when the numbers are going to slow down, I'm sure they have to some time soon, but I'm not going to complain until that time comes!
Have a pretty quiet week this week thankfully, so I can just give myself time to rest and recover from this damn infection I have and hopefully get in some light gym sessions. I was running 10 minutes straight and then doing interval running meaning I was sometimes running 25 minutes in a gym session, but I think it will be a little while before my lungs are up to that again which really annoys me. But I'm not going to let it get the better of me and I'll just take it easy and get myself back there soon enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Emma! I've been reading your blog pretty much since it started and you mentioned in on the ww boards - and you're doing so great! You're seeing great results and a really encouraging attitude shines through your posts. Keep going! :)
Post a Comment