Ok, so it's not quite a kilo, but I'm claiming it! Had weigh in today and lost 0.9kgs meaning I've now lost 12.2kgs in 10 weeks. Gotta be happy about that!
I think this whole WW has become a habit now. I know how to eat, I know how much exercise I need to do in order to a) feel good and b) get a good weight loss. It's all becoming second nature to me now. I have been doing some more running this week - not a lot, but we've all gotta start somewhere, and I am feeling really good about that and the amount of calories it helps me burn. And it seems to be a habit now to just eat good, healthy, nutritious (and low point) food and watch my portions which is like a revelation!
It'll be interesting to put it to the test on Saturday. We are catching up with great friends who we haven't seen for a while. Generally, the nights at their place involve BBQ dinner, lots of drinking, singstar and guitar hero followed by party pies and sausage rolls in the wee hours of the morning when everyone's hungry again! I'm planning on taking one bottle of wine, and only drinking that, and I'm going to make a couple of salads/side dishes to take with me as they normally make a creamy potato bake which I just don't want to go near! I know I CAN do it, it's just a matter of whether I WILL do it. It helps knowing I'll probably feel better than everyone else the next day as well I guess, so I should use that as incentive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment