Weigh in today and happy to report a 1.1kg loss. Considering I introduced alcohol back into my life and wasn't sure what impact that would have, I am more than pleased. I now know that I can live my life as I want to live it and don't have to give up everything, and I will still lose weight.
On leave for 6 days as of this afternoon so am intending on hitting the gym HARD tomorrow as I will be on an island for 4 days as of Saturday (our wedding anniversary on Monday) with no gym. However where we are staying has a couple of kayaks so we'll be sure to use those and to do plenty of walking, exploring the island. I can't wait! We've ordered all our groceries (a company does the shopping and delivers everything to your accommodation for you - how great is that?!) and we have bought nothing that I would overindulge in and as there's very limited grocery options on the island, I have no doubt that my eating will be fine. As it's our wedding anniversary, I'm sure we can find other ways of expending calories as well if you know what I mean....LOL!
So that brings me to 6.3kgs lost in 5 weeks - I honestly couldn't be happier with my progress. My leader even asked me today if I had ever considered becoming a leader myself once I reach goal as she thinks I would be great so that was quite flattering! She thinks my head is in a really good place, which is really great to hear. I think it is too, but to know that someone else can see it from the outside was really motivating for me and to know that someone thinks I would be capable of motivating others once I get to goal was certainly something that will spur me on to bigger and better things! Well maybe not bigger things so much, but you know what I mean! So onwards and downwards this week fingers crossed, I know I'll be doing everything I can to make that the case.
Happy easter everyone - try and stay away from the chocolates! I have no choice but to stay away as I won't be able to get any anyway!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congrats, that's a wonderful loss! I like reading your blog and it's great to see that ww is working so well for you!
Have a wonderful time on your holiday - sounds like you've found a great spot to go.
Kat (Goalweight65 on ww boards; fighttobethin.blogspot.com)
Post a Comment