I knew I'd lost weight since my last official weigh in - I lost 2.5kg at the health retreat so figured it would be somewhere around that, if not less cause I generally have a small gain after such a big loss. I would have been happy with 2kg over the last 3 weeks. However when I stepped on the scales I couldn't believe it - I not only lost more than the 2.5kg I lost while I was away, I've lost another kilo since I've been back!
I am still off the caffeine, sugar, salt, basically all processed foods...and I'm still feeling and looking (I hope!) great. My next major goal was 35kg gone so I'm just 400g away from that now so hopefully in the next fortnight I'll reach that. I think it would be too much to expect it next week considering how quickly my body has lost the last few weeks, so I'll be happy to get there in the next 2.
Next week signals the start of a whole host of work christmas parties so it'll be interesting to see how I handle that...I know I'll probably get drunk a couple too many times and as much as I'm not necessarily proud of that, it is a fact so I'll just have to deal with it!! However just because I'm going to do that, I'm hoping I'll still be able to continue with everything else. I know how good I feel now so I don't see any reason why I shouldn't be able to.
Still can't believe I lost 3.5kg in 3 weeks....WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Awesome work! Great kickstart in your last little bit of the journey towards goal!
Where's some pics of this new skinny you?
WELL DONE
Wooooohoooo Congrats on your HUGE loss!!! Good luck with Christmas Party season and this weeks weight loss
Post a Comment